January 8, 2012

Day 4 : Just another Sunday... strolling down the Champs-Élysées


Arc de Triomphe | Place Charles de Gaulle

street view from Charles de Gaulle | western end of the Champs-Élysées

Lately its seem to have become a tourist spot since my first visit (in 2005), but always love finding quirky gifts here... | Publicis Drugstore

Objet du jour No. 1 (aka. Favorite Find of the Day) - I want this book for my library! | NYT 36 Hours: 150 Weekends in the USA & Canada

Objet du jour No. 2 - The funniest (cutest?) iPhone case (bunny ears + bushy tail!) | Rabito

Objet du jour No. 3: Another book for my (style) library... of course, it must be the french version. not english. | La Parisienne Ines de la Fressange


Yes, of course, I couldn't resist... had to indulge in Rose, Cassis, and Olive Oil macarons :-) | Pierre Hermé @ Publicis Drugstore


The New M&S Store in Paris! ah, piece of London in France :-) | Marks & Spencer on Champs-Élysées

A French client I once worked with back in the day. Of course, I had to stop in and browse... | Sephora on Champs-Élysées

I think this is the largest Sephora I've ever been too...! | Entrance of Sephora on Champs-Élysées

Christmas lights at night. Pretty. | eastern end of Champs-Élysées

Arc de Triomphe at night. What a lovely walk. Now, time to go home... Bonsoir. | Place Charles de Gaulle

No comments:

Post a Comment