February 8, 2012

Day34-36 : New York in Paris

Bonjour again!

Sorry I've been quite terrible with my updates. After being sick last week and still catching up on work, plus with a big presentation in school coming up later this week, sadly I've not had much time to explore much of Paris the last couple of days :-( However, I just wanted say a quick hello again and share this wonderful map of Paris by artist Vahran Muratyan of Paris versus New York that I recently came across...



For any American transplants like me who are new to Paris and still trying to figure out the different neighborhoods (20 arrondissements in total!), I must say based on my experiences and Parisian expeditions so far this amusing map has been quite accurate so far! It's quite interesting to see how much Paris does indeed remind of New York and vice versa...

No comments:

Post a Comment