January 12, 2012

Day 8 : I gave in... can't fight love!

Yes, I know... I should have waited another week longer, but ah I couldn't resist. I have been eyeing these pretty little things for the last six months and forced myself to patiently wait to buy them until I got to Paris (rather then spending a little fortune back in the States).

For those of you who are not shoe ballet flat connoisseurs, these my friends are Repettos--only one of the best, classic brands of authentic ballerina shoes in the world. and what I love the most about them is that they're also one of the most comfortable pairs I've ever worn!

Okay, maybe I didn't save 70%-80% off, but happy to say I did manage to find this pair in my size (last one in stock!) on sale at the Repetto store around the corner... and if anything, I've already saved enough in dollars by buying them here in Paris :-) Now, how could I say no to that?

J'adore... ah, the color of love! | Repetto Ballerine Laque Flamme

P.S. Don't you love the rouge (red) lacquered finish? Yes, it's a new year, and I'm finally venturing out of my comfort zone... of wearing all black. Figured these darling twins will make a nice, chic statement to my noir wardrobe :-) Can't wait to wear them around Paris!

No comments:

Post a Comment